Tuesday, September 13, 2011

4- 9/11- 2011

9/11  10th Anniversary
I was four years old when the disaster on September 11th happened.  I was at a the tire shop with my dad and  we heard it on the news. I was in the Kindergarten and we watched a document on it and we were scared out of are minds. My teacher was very detailed with it. Well the whole thing was very sad and it really did not impact there lives. Well after that attacks the economy went down.  World wide and economy. I felt that it was very detailed and i don't think that anyone younger then 12 should play it. It has explosions and fire and guns I  don't think it is appropriate.  Its portraying that the awful event of September 11th.  Maybe before you can give a brief summary on the whole event and when something is about to happen pause it and explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment