Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What I know in technology how to post a picture and a and a video on are
wiki and our blog.What I want to learn how to make a game and post it on
my wiki and maybe my blog. What else I want to learn is how to make a
video and then post it on my blog.Then how to take a picture from home
and then post it on my blog or on my wiki.I think im doing very well and
hopefully I have a hundred in technonlgy.I think that I have the most problm with
my learning log. The other thing is that I have troubles with is how to coroperate
with my team mates , cause they always talk and it is hard cause they dont listen.
The things that frustate me is that my team mates always come up with the crazest
ideas. I think i could go to the power hour to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment