Wednesday, November 4, 2009

2nd 6 weeks

What I learned this 6 weeks is to post a video on my wiki and blogger.And a picture on my wiki. On a Tuesday we watch a video on what will happened in the future of technology and the strange things that go around in the world. The strange thing that happened and what we found out. Was that India was the highest I,Qs. And China was the highest speaking country in the entrie world.The othern thing is how to do are mini game project.First we go to the website and there are examples of what we use to get are game started. We first take the examples and use them as a movie clip.I feel that we can get a lot of information for when we start are game so i feel that this is cool. I do not have any struggles in technology.I hope to get very close to doing are game.

No comments:

Post a Comment