Friday, November 20, 2009

Game Topic

The topic and the name of my game is called Action and Adventure and the name of my game is called Charlies Agents and Angles.My game will be a fun and action game.It will have a bunch of cool thing for you to experience.This will be the time of your computer life.So enjoy this experience of a life time.

The concept is to teach kids education . And the concept is to have fun . And the other thing is to teach you math . That is what I would like to teach kids math . By using a game.

The topic is to be math.I want to teach multiplication and division.

My goal is to teach kids math.Cause when I grow up I want to be a math teacher.

I will look at different game genres. I will take the time to do the research.

My will look like two players a agent and or a angle. The agent is the boy and the angle is the girl .So you pick if you want a boy or girl. And they each have different powers.The boy has weapons and the girl can use Kung foo for there powers.And they pick were they want there mission to be. Like a crime or a president in trouble.And it has different levels. They only have 5 levels. And when you go through the levels you will come across different multiplication and division problems in a certain of amount of time.And the first level is is to go through the maze to get the criminal .The second level is to save the cow from going to the glue corporation.The third level is to save the citizen from getting killed.The fourth level is to catch the two halo ring they can make any man or woman powerful by wearing the ring.The last level is to save the president by going through the maze and go through the town and city then you get to the white house and save the president.That is how you play,Charlies Agents And Angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment