Tuesday, September 6, 2011

3 Single Story 2011

A Single Story

A single story is the place in the way all the others think it is like Africa. People think that it is a place where people live in huts in grasslands and no cars and are very and do not have a education like we do. But they really do people have houses and there are cities with buildings and hybrid cars. Well alot of people judge me cause im from the Eastside. That i live poor and drive broken down cars and hear gunshots and we are thugs. To be good . Like when people think about Mexicans they think that we are from the boarder and that we are illegal and all we do is immigrate drugs and do bad things. I do not learn all i have to do is walk in to a store and people stare and look at me cause of the way i act and the way my family act. By maybe asking my peers and asking my family and just looking up videos. By maybe giving info and then at the end of the game let them explain what they learned and how some people feel.




 



No comments:

Post a Comment