Friday, December 11, 2009

Technonlgy

I like tech but it was a little tricky with the flash running very slow.At lease for me.I have learned that when you copy and to make sure that you get the right stuff.And only copy and paste for good reasons.If you copy and paste a code make sure to get all of the code and to make sure to get the right code.I had trouble with all of the assignments except the learning log.Like all of the assignments were hard to keep track of.But I manged to do it.And all of the copy and pasting and making the new layers.That was what tough for me.Some of the Ideas that we come up with. I was thinking that you could explain it more simple cause the stuff that you tech us is kind of too hard to understand

I think that we need to blog more and write more in this class.Some changes I would like to see is to have a little more minutes if free time like maybe five more minutes cause we have such a hard time in math we would like to see a little more free time if that is ok with you.Like in the questions that you give us maybe we should put it in are blog instead of are wiki cause wiki is a little bit tricky cause we have to copy and paste it is complected for me.

Some fun ideas are to let us to make are wiki more colorful cause they are kind of boring.Like we should put videos and more pictures that is what I would like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment