Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Game

The TOROS game was really cool.We saw the cool cheerleaders and I'm not going to lie I kind of had a crush on one of the cheerleaders. She looked very hot and she was nice and she was smart cause you know that every man wants a smart girl and I'm pretty sure that it is the same as a girl with a smart man.The other thing that I like is the food.The food was good and it was hot not cold like are lunch food cause are lunch food is very cold the only thing that is hot at lunch is probably the milk that is the only thing that is hot.The other thing that i like at the fun game is the danced team dances. They were grooving and and having fun so if they have fun then i fun.Cause one of the other things that i did not like was the boy that kept on bothering me.Cause i was dancing and he said what you cant dance so i ignored that.Then when i was in the restroom he had told me that i cant danced so i told him as he walked out and told me to shut up so i got furious. So when I went to go sit down and he told me that i cant dance so i told that he was gay cause he was like follwing me then his parent or teacher told him to leave me alone so that was it and no more of the fight.The other thing that I liked was the relay races.But I think that is messed up caus every body picked that girl to win . I think that they could at least choose a boy to win.

Bio

The Columbus Riverdragons franchise from Columbus, Georgia was awarded to the city of Austin Texas in mid2005 and the new name was unveiled on August10 2005 The Toros began play during the 2005-2006 season. Their official colors were originally red, blue, and gold. The Toros name is currently the only NBA-associated team and first D-League team to possess a nickname of Spanish origin. Along with the Asheville Altitude and the Huntsville Flight sold to Southwest Basketball, LLC, the Columbus Riverdragons moved to Austin in 2005.
On Febraury 22 2005 head coach Dennis jonson died of an apparent heart attack after a workout with his players. After an interim coach guided the team for the rest of that season, Quin synder was named as the team's head coach for 2007-08. From wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment