Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jigsaw puzzle


The game that I played was a puzzle called Jigsaw puzzle. The purpose
of the game was that it test you on your visual spatial skills. That means
that it teaches you yo have skills of vison and spatial means it is the pur
pose of the game.My point of view was it is very hard but fun. The things that
liked was that is was challangeing but when i got the hag of it. It was very fun
but it got boring by the time I played it about the 10th time.The puzzles where cool
and it had 5 levels the first one was a panda. The second one was a dog house. The
thrid one was a flower pot. The fourth one was a giraffe.The last one was the most
challangeing because alot of the stuff looked exactly alike,and it had a lot more
pieces.Now the makers ponit of view if i had made this game i would be very proud
of my self and excited to present my game world wide.The first thing i would do is go tell my mom that i made this game. I think it looks good the way it is formated.

No comments:

Post a Comment